Positive Mind | 60 Vegan caps | Formula against tension and stress
Formula against tension and stress
Positive Mind gives you support during periods of stress, helping you feel calmer and more positive. Positive Mind when you’re suffering from stress and stress related symptoms. Symptoms like anxiety, tension, tiredness, feeling agitated, and difficulty sleeping. You can use Positive Mind at times when you’re experiencing extra stress and tension, for example coming up to exams or during busy periods at work. Positive Mind helps to reduce anxiety and stress, negative thoughts, due to its calming ingredients. This food supplement is non-habit forming and won’t make you drowsy. Positive Mind helps you to sleep better and gives your body support during times of stress.
- Formula based on scientific evidence.
- Remedy for stress, anxiety and agitation.
- Beneficially affects the mood and emotions and restores mental balance.*
- Gives mental support and creates inner calm.
- Balanced formula with 7 different ingredients.
- Contains Ashwagandha, a natural sedative that helps you to relax and combats stress.*
- Positive effect on body and mind.
Dr. Becky Positive Mind
Everyone has days when they don’t feel so good. For example, due to exams, the death of a family member or problems at work. When you suffer from stress every day, you soon start to notice its effect on your body and mind. Stress causes many physical and mental problems. Your body is constantly working to prepare you to fight or run away, when you’re not actually doing either of these things. When this survival mode is activated it can lead to all kinds of physical symptoms, including pain. Everyone experiences stress at times and sometimes you just can’t see the wood for the trees. Dr. Becky Positive Mind gives you support during periods of stress, helping you feel calmer and more positive.
When to use Dr. Becky Positive Mind
Use Dr. Becky Positive Mind when you’re suffering from stress and stress-related symptoms. Symptoms like anxiety, tension, feeling agitated, tiredness and difficulty sleeping. You can use Dr. Becky Positive Mind at times when you’re experiencing extra stress and tension, for example coming up to exams or during busy periods at work.
Advantages of Dr. Becky Positive Mind
Dr. Becky Positive Mind helps to reduce negative thoughts, anxiety and stress, due to its calming ingredients. This food supplement is non-habit forming and won’t make you drowsy. It helps you to sleep better and gives your body support during times of stress.
Anti-stress tips from Dr. Becky
Feeling overwhelmed by everything that’s going on around you? Try to split problems and deadlines up into smaller, more manageable parts. Once you get an overview, you’ll be able to let go of much of your stress. Talk to other people: having a sympathetic ear can help you understand how you’re feeling and make you feel much better. Try to focus on the positive - the things that are going well and that you can do. By directing your attention to these aspects, you give yourself less opportunity to feel anxious and negative. Focus on the things that matter to you in life, too, like family, friends, your health and the good times. That way, negative thoughts will have less hold over you. Take enough time for yourself, so you’re able to distance yourself from your day-to-day cares. Yoga, meditation, a spa day or a long walk in the countryside can really help to improve your mood.
Dr. Becky Positive Mind is made up of various calming ingredients. Together, they help to reduce your feelings of anxiety, stress and agitation.
- Passion flower extract: passion flowers have a striking appearance, but they also contain substances that help you to relax and sleep better. These substances are called harmine and harmaline. They are associated with a calming effect on the body. Passion flower extract is non-habit forming, so it’s safe to use it to help you during periods of stress.
- Ginseng extract: ginseng has been used in herbal medicines for years to support a healthy mind. The nutrients in ginseng help to calm the central nervous system. It also supports the function of the adrenal glands. This is very important, as stress causes the adrenal glands to work overtime, producing all kinds of substances that control your ‘fight or flight’ response. When you’re stressed, your body produces more blood glucose to provide your muscles with energy. Ginseng helps to restore balance in your blood glucose levels.
- Ashwagandha extract: Ashwagandha is a herb that helps restore the balance in your mind and body at times of stress. It doesn’t make you drowsy, so it’s a safe anti-stress agent. Ashwagandha helps to calm stress and feelings of anxiety, improving your mental and physical health. It also helps you to focus better.
- L-Tyrosine: Dr. Becky Positive Mind contains the non-essential amino acid L-Tyrosine, which is often used to combat stress and negative emotions. It helps when you’re feeling tired and can help to reduce negative thoughts.
- L-Tryptophan: the essential amino acid L-Tryptophan works together with serotonin in your brain. L-Tryptophan increases production of this happiness hormone. So it has a positive effect on stress and feelings of depression. This amino acid also helps you to sleep better.
- Phosphatidylserine: this substance helps to streamline the cognitive processes in your brain. This means it improves your memory and it can also help to combat despondent thoughts.
- Reishi extract 30% polysaccharides: the reishi mushroom is added to Dr. Becky Positive Mind to help improve the body’s immune system. If you’re exposed to stress for too long, this has a negative effect on your immune system and your heart and blood vessels. Reishi extract, and the polysaccharides it contains, support your immune system and help keep your heart and blood vessels healthy.
Dr. Becky Positive Mind is a food supplement to support your health. If the stress symptoms persist, consult your GP. Always consult your GP if you are also taking medication. Store at room temperature. Read the instructions on the packaging and the information leaflet before use.
*Health claims, made on the basis of vegetable ingredients, are currently under consideration by the EFSA.
|Composition||per daily dose 1 cap||DRI (%)|
|Passion flower extract||80,0||mg||*|
|Of which ginsenoside||6,4||mg||*|
|of which polysaccharides||12,0||mg||*|
DRI (%)Reference quantity for the average adult in accordance with Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 * No recommendation available.